By Appointment Only
22 warwick gardens
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
0121 5728400 0121 5728400
Or use our contact form.
WEDDING CONTRACT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is agreed that the following terms set out the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
Booking Fee (Deposit)
The Booking fee secures the time and services of the Photographer for the wedding and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the photographer due to cancellation. Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
Following payment of the booking fee (deposit), 25% of balance due are to be paid 31 days prior to the wedding. Remainder of balance is then due either before or on the date of Wedding.
The Photographer/s may display any photographs included in this contract in his/her studio, website, portfolio, literature, display areas, exhibitions, competitions, advertising or slide shows.
All image sizes are nominal. The Photographer/s will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It is sometimes impossible to record on film or digitally the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
All images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc The Photographer's judgement regarding these corrections and the number of images put forward to the Client for preview shall be deemed correct. Retouching, digital manipulation and artist finishing is available to the Client as an option at extra cost.
The Photographer/s shall be granted artistic licence in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The Photographers judgement regarding the locations/poses and number of images taken shall be deemed correct. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
In the unlikely event of the assigned Photographer being unable to attend your wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to appoint another photographer to attend your wedding on our behalf to undertake the wedding photography to his/her best ability.
The details of the wedding arrangements are as detailed on the Wedding Booking Form attached. The Client shall notify the Photographer of any changes to these details in writing. The Photographer/s cannot be held liable for delays or disruption in their delivery of the service until any changes are received, and acknowledged in writing.
The Client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to The Photographer/s but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid. Cancellation less than 31 Days before the wedding will result in the 25% payment being non-refundable. All cancellations must be in writing.
Lythgoe Photos Copyright Terms
At Lythgoe Photos we find it only fair to outline the basics of our copyright terms. Like most Photographers we hold all copyrights to anything produced or taken by us, but we feel it is only fair to not only give our clients the freedom to get the photographs printed off where they want but also to opt out of any use their photos and video may be used for, as we respect that not everyone wishes for their personal memories to be published.
1. Lythgoe Photos holds all copyrights on all photographs and video taken. therefore the client has no rights to sell, re produce or advertise using any photos or video taken without written consent from Lythgoe Photos
2. Lythgoe Photos reserves the right to use photographs/ Video Footage taken on website, Facebook, portfolio etc. for advertising purposes. (although client has the right to opt out of this without reason)
3. Clients receive a single copy with any package of all photos/ footage taken for personal use by client i.e. viewing, printing (for personal use), use on social networking sites (personal use not advertising) ( Lythgoe Photos must be contacted before any copy of CD-ROM or DVD's are produced or distributed. Lythgoe Photos can produce more copies for you and family)
4. Lythgoe Photos reserves the right to sell any photographs on our website. (although we will contact the client to whom the photograph was taken for before any decision is made. the client may then request to opt out).
5. All information data collected on clients of Lythgoe Photos is protected and will not be passed on or sold to other companies and will only be used by Lythgoe Photos to advertise to past client on OUR offers. (client can opt out of this service at any point).
Any complaints should first be raised by the Client with the Photographer/s in writing within 21 days from the date of receipt of images.
This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Documents Appended To This Contract
The following documents are appended to, and form part of this contract;
1. Wedding Booking Form
2. Deposit Receipt
The terms of this contract are accepted by :-
on behalf of Lythgoe Photos
Address: 22 Warwick Gardens, Oldbury, B693JB